Rheinland-Pfalz has a mix of large globally active businesses, modern medium-sized companies, and innovative newcomers. Around 99% of the companies in Rheinland-Pfalz are formed by medium-sized enterprises and ensure economic stability and a diversified industry structure. Among the large companies are global corporations such as BASF, Opel and Daimler. Around 20% of the workers in Rheinland-Pfalz are employed in large companies with more than 500 workers.
There are many other reasons for speaking in favor of Rheinland-Pfalz as a profitable business location in the 21st century:
- the central location in Europe; Rheinland-Pfalz is the only state in Germany that borders on three member states of the EU
- the excellent infrastructure
- the highly qualified workers
- the low unemployment rate
- the excellent commercial spaces at prime locations
- the cheap rent and property prices
- the high recreational and dwelling value
- the unique cultural landscape
Rheinland-Pfalz is a future-oriented country that is looking forward to investors from all over the world.
Services of ISB
The Investitions- und Strukturbank Rheinland-Pfalz (ISB) supports investors with a series of programs.